Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's Try This for December

I've found that Milwaukee, for all of its faults, has managed to keep the social season going much later than the old one of October. I cannot believe how slammed my calendar has been, and will be throughout the holidays.

Some updates from my November:

  • I have officially lost 15.2 pounds through Weight Watchers at Work. I am only 6.8 away from my first goal and I'm 25% of the way to my ultimate goal of losing 60 pounds and getting back to "YOWSA" Meghan.
  • I started Couch to 5k again. It's a lot easier this time around with a fancy app on my iPhone. I've also been spinning on Mondays and Wednesdays. I am determined to keep bicycling throughout the winter as well.
  • I have gotten extremely frustrated trying to learn math for the GRE. Any math study tips anyone has for me, please send them my way.
  • I have begun plotting my amazing trip for 2010. As many of you recall, I traveled to India in 2009 and have been saving my vacation up for a wedding in Germany next year. Well, to add an extreme twist to that, I'm planning to bike through Northern Europe while over there. Two weeks, four days of wedding, and many days of me on the open road!
What I'm Working on For December:
  • I have a month to figure out my top 10 albums of the year. I should probably throw in a decade list as well. Although three spots are already filled by Wilco, Arcade Fire and the Hold Steady.
  • I am going home to Portland again for Christmas, and hopefully will have some time to be a Tourist in My Hometown again.
  • The Santa Cycle Rampage returns on December 12. I plan to take photos and post about it again. Will I have as insane of stories as last year? Will I have to edit out details again? Only time will tell.
Thanks for your patience and encouragement as I try to become a better blogger for y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work on the WW. You go, 5k AND spinning! I'm tentatively planning a France trip next summer (contingent on me NOT remediating any classes) and would loooooove to ride a lot. We'll see. Keep it up. See you and your goal-meeting bad self in PDX in a few weeks?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items