Sunday, March 28, 2010

it's that time of year...

You may notice the "new look" of the Accidental Wisconsinite. You may also notice that I have a new blog up. :)

I actually intend to do quite a bit of blogging over the next couple of months, because it's that time of year again...time for me to launch my annual fundraising campaign for the Miller Lite Ride for the Arts.

This year I'm going ALL OUT. Because of my recent fitness success, I'm pushing myself to the max and taking on the 75 mile route. Keeping with my $20/mile tactic, that raises my fundraising goal to $1500.

I am committing to blogging about my ride training and my ride motivation (performing arts) at least three times a week between now and June 6. Attending two fantastic performances at the Milwaukee Rep and the Milwaukee Ballet in the past week reaffirmed my dedication to this important cause.

Also, please mark your calendars for the evening of Friday, May 7. I've arranged with the fine folks over at AJ Bombers to guest bartend that night to support the ride. Come enjoy a delicious burger and let me serve ya up something to wash it down with!

Want to get a headstart on supporting me? You can do so by donating online here.

Want to join my team? Click register at the Miller Lite Ride for the Arts homepage and select "FUEL Milwaukee" from the menu. Password is "fuel2010".

Thanks in advance for your support in my efforts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items