Here's my personal list of galleries for tomorrow night. If you can meet out at any point please do!
Starting on the Eastside/Brewers Hill and ending in Bay View/Walkers Point. I included transit info for those who want to join me on the bus (although if it's really close to 70 degrees, I may be biking it). I opted to surpass the Third Ward this time around (too much to see in the outlying areas and didn't want to get bogged down), but I highly recommend you check that out on Gallery Day.
- 5:30 PM: Inova (2155 N. Prospect Ave.) - Excited to check out the Jefferson Pinder: Anthology
- 6:07 PM: Catch Route 15 to Water & Pleasant
- 6:30 PM: Armoury Gallery (1718 N 1st St)
- 7:09 PM: Catch Route 15 to KK & Potter
- 7:35 PM: Front Room Photography (2637 South Kinnickinnic Ave)
- 8:00 PM: Fasten Collective (2224 S KK)
- 8:30 PM: Paper Boat (2375 S Howell Ave) - This will be the last show ever at Paper Boat.
- 9:29 PM: Catch Route 15 to 1st & National
Here's a map of all the galleries:
View Larger Map