Sunday, November 1, 2009

Saying Goodbye: Jake, the best dog ever


Jake Arnold was the best family dog a girl could ask for that she didn't grow up with. Jake came along after I'd been written off the "Arnold Show"...away to Milwaukee, never to return to Portland except for the occasional extended break. Despite not living in the same house with him, he was my dog.

I don't know how anyone couldn't love Jake. He was just such a goofy, loving pup....

...okay, I can't write this now...I'm crying too much on the keyboard. Just know you'll be missed...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I think the world's a better place for the loving tribute you shared. Just like one of my friends told me when I lost my little man, it doesn't get any easier, just further away.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items