Friday, April 30, 2010

Training for the Arts

As I mentioned in this post, I'm really taking training seriously this year. I want to kick 75 miles in the butt. I appreciate the donations thus far (Tuesdays are going to be my "thank you" days, so stay tuned folks) because they literally got me out of bed this morning.

As I posted on Daily Mile, I did NOT want to get up at 5:30 AM to go to the gym. But spin class is on the calendar as a necessary activity for this endeavor. So I went. It was really difficult, but I went. And it was great. And got me through my day. So thanks everyone for keeping me motivated.

Tomorrow my "training" activity is the e Rock N' Run in Tosa, which actually has proceeds going to UPAF, so two birds, one stone.

Of course, you can always donate online here.

Or attend on  Friday, May 7, 2010 • 5:30 PM to 9 PM - Guest Bartending for the Arts @ AJ Bombers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items