Thursday, October 21, 2010

happy birthday baby bro!

Once upon a time in the '80s

I can't believe my little brother turned 28 today. Even though I don't think of him as the little devil in the picture above, I moved out when he was in high school, so his "adultness" is hard to grasp. But he's turned into a great person, with awesome friends, super talents, and a wonderful girlfriend. I'm really proud of the dude he's grown into. Here's to a great year, Kevin M. Arnold!

UPDATED: ZOMG...realized that we're in a vehicle in the above photo. We don't appear to be wearing seatbelts, car seats, or helmets. We probably were eating peanut butter and I think I may have been able to choke on that Barbie. Amazing that we made it. {extreme sarcasm}

May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items