Thursday, May 14, 2009

45% there for the Performing Arts!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who has donated so far to my Milller Lite Ride for the Arts personal fundraising campaign.

Kudos to:
  • Mom
  • Rachael J.
  • Heather C.
  • Michael C.
  • Becky L.
  • Jason L.
  • Yesh P.
  • Kristen G.
  • Brooke B. & Craig F.
  • Sarah S.
  • Nicole E.
  • @Bananza - seriously this is a Twitter friend who felt compelled to give $5! She rules!
  • Grandma!
  • My grandma's friend, Ardene, in Tacoma who thought this was such a cool thing that she sent me a check for UPAF for $35!
  • Monica D.
  • Greg & Angela Q.
  • Julie B.
  • Jackie V.
  • Timmi C.
  • Chris M.
  • Kaycee W.
  • Paul C.
Whether its been $5 or $50, you are making a difference. I'm so blessed to know you guys from literally SO MANY areas of my life.

I also want to thank the folks over at Spreenkler, who are putting the TweetUp funds from last month toward the ride.

BUT there's still lots of work to be done! My goal is $1,000 and I have $555 to go in 23 days. Crunch time to find $25/day. Or 55 people to give just $10 each.

A few weeks ago I shared why I'm riding. Tonight, I thought I'd share the following from the United Performing Arts Fund on where your pledge will go:

The Many Reasons to Pledge

Remember, you can donate online very easily at https://www.firstgiving.com/mcarnold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items