Thursday, May 7, 2009

midweek check-in: what ever happened to the accidental wisconsinite?

I want to assure you that I am still alive and well.

Spring has truly sprung in Wisconsin, which means I am on the go constantly.

I've been riding my new wheels (although I have to fix a flat) as much as I can, I subbed once (and hope to more) on a volleyball team, and I've been out and about with friends a lot. My friend Ellen was in town from North Carolina last weekend, so we were on the go in the nice weather quite a bit connecting with wonderful old MU pals.

This weekend I'm laying low with the Star Trek crew tomorrow, then Saturday is shaping up to be epic. Becky, Mar and I are attending the Brewers vs. Cubs game with the Marquette Young Alumni Club, then my friend Matt is in town with some buddies for the game, so we'll all rendezvous with his crew at Miller Park and then head over to Mad Planet for the May Get Down. Luckily I don't have to crawl out of bed to participate in Mother's Day activities (and my mom is in a timezone two hours behind), although I should probably stock up on bloody mary supplies as the brunch spots are going to face a mom invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items