Thursday, December 31, 2009

music madness: Top 10 of '09 - album edition

I am running late to my NYE parties, so I will not be explaining the albums of the year, other than that I used the same criteria as last year.

Honorable mentions (had I gotten the album sooner or at all):
  • Avett Brothers -- I and Love and You
  • Big Pink - Brief History of Love
Those aside, these are the albums that were most rocking in my world in 2009:

10. Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

9. M. Ward - Hold Time

8. The xx - The xx

7. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

6. Bat for Lashes - Two Suns

5. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!

4. Wilco - Wilco (The Album)

3. Annie - Don't Stop

2. Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

1. The Decemberists - Hazards of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items