Saturday, January 2, 2010

Non-Fitness Year & Decade Goals

Early in December I posted my fitness goals for 2010 and the 2010s themselves. Being me I have a boatload of goals, but I won't bore you with all of them. Here are the highlights from my non-fitness list:

Academic:
2010: Take the GRE
2010s: Get my Masters degree in Public Policy/Public Administration

Financial:
2010: Pay off one of my credit cards
2010s: Get completely out of credit card debt (this *should* be obtainable by early-2013)

Domestic Travel:
2010: Visit a new state
2010s: Complete my 50 state quest (5 to go)

International Travel:
2010: Return to Europe
2010s: Visit all inhabitable continents

Cultural/Milwaukee:
2010: See a performance by each of UPAF's Member groups
2010s: See a performance by all of Milwaukee's performing arts groups

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items