Monday, December 8, 2008

monday munchies: International Year of the Potato

I must admit, my food creating has trickled lately. I have a bunch of squash and root veggies to get through, but I've been busy and eating on the go.

My posting today then will address some food fun facts.

Mainly, did you know that it's the International Year of the Potato? Also, isn't a coincidence that the world's largest potato was found in Lebanon during said International Year?

Seriously, check this mother out:

I got to experiment with potatoes a bit through my CSA this year, but never really appreciated their social justice potential:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items