Friday, December 5, 2008

WTFisconsin: illogical arguments

Granted I didn't really argue my big F- You to W yesterday. But I think most F- Yous to our dear departing prez are pretty damn implicit in conversation these days.

Needless to say, I was a little taken aback by commenter "colt" who said:
Ah why is this Bush's fault? Perhaps more the fault of the up coming mandatory paid sick day that will cost business millions and passed along to consumers
In regards to my Atomic closing due to the crappy economy. Yes, I do understand that the sick leave mandate will shift the economic paradigm and there's a lot to sort out. Hell, the thing might not even happen. However,

a) Where the heck did I even mention the sick leave ordinance on this blog?

and

b) How has a local initiative that hasn't even HAPPENED YET somehow magically thrown the global economy in the toilet? Wow, I know Milwaukee often flies under the radar, but I had no idea we had that much clout! Hot damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items