Wednesday, November 10, 2010

new focus

I realize I've been on a negative streak lately. I still owe a lot of you emails and some of you answers. My future is uncertain, but exciting at the same time. The world is my oyster and I just have to suck it up and slide that slimy thing down my throat. (That's what she said).

While I try to figure out the next chapter for me, I've decided to stop focusing on how much things suck and or future-suck in Wisconsin in this blog and start writing about really great and oft unsung things going on in our community.

Basically, what I will miss about Milwaukee and Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items