Thursday, November 25, 2010

thanksgiving

This was my facebook status today, but I feel it bears repeating in my blog:

I am thankful for all the crazy Thanksgiving adventures I've had throughout the years both at home and abroad, that I've lived to tell the tale, and that I have friends and family that support all of it.

I'm especially thankful to Becky and her family for adopting myself and another friend once again this year. Tonight's new traditions of Clue and watching Running Man were most excellent. Perhaps next year we can play Running Man (I totally want a jet pack) and watch Clue?

Then again, perhaps playing Running Man is not such a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items