Wednesday, February 17, 2010

another friend in the 30s pool :)

Just a quick post tonight, as I'm exhausted after a loooong day.

I wanted to give a birthday shoutout to my best friend, Kathleen. You may remember my post about her incredibleness last year. Well today she entered a new decade -- welcome to the thirties Kat!!! I hope it's as awesome for you as I've hyped it up to be.

Every word in my 2009 remains the same, although I think our friendship has continued to grow even stronger since. We are so in tune sometimes it's almost freaky. I am so grateful to have such an amazing friend in my life.

Happy birthday! MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items