Tuesday, February 17, 2009

thankful tuesdays: happy birthday kathleen!

Today is the 29th birthday of a very special lady in my life, my best friend, Kat.

I am very fortunate to know a lot of amazing people, but with all due respect to them Kat is the most amazing person I know.

Life has thrown her some of the most incredibly horrible situations that life can possibly throw at one person -- in just 29 years. It's not fair. Period. But Kat has overcome it, never once placing blame on God or astrology, but instead plodding forward, using the experiences to make her a better, wiser, stronger person.

All of us are so proud of the woman she's become. I know I wouldn't be the woman I am without her support and her co-conspirating over the past 15 years. The last half my life would have been pretty dull if I didn't have Kat to scheme with me.

Even though we are thousands of miles apart, I always know I can shoot the "Kat-Signal" into the sky and she'll be there to support me in an instant. I am so grateful to have such an incredible friend.

Happy birthday Kathleen!!

2 comments:

  1. I second this one thousand million percent! Happy Birthday, Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely written. Way to be 29 Kat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items