Here's my personal list of galleries for tomorrow night. If you can meet out at any point please do!
Starting on the Eastside/Brewers Hill and ending in Bay View/Walkers Point. I included transit info for those who want to join me on the bus (although if it's really close to 70 degrees, I may be biking it). I opted to surpass the Third Ward this time around (too much to see in the outlying areas and didn't want to get bogged down), but I highly recommend you check that out on Gallery Day.
- 5:30 PM: Inova (2155 N. Prospect Ave.) - Excited to check out the Jefferson Pinder: Anthology
- 6:07 PM: Catch Route 15 to Water & Pleasant
- 6:30 PM: Armoury Gallery (1718 N 1st St)
- 7:09 PM: Catch Route 15 to KK & Potter
- 7:35 PM: Front Room Photography (2637 South Kinnickinnic Ave)
- 8:00 PM: Fasten Collective (2224 S KK)
- 8:30 PM: Paper Boat (2375 S Howell Ave) - This will be the last show ever at Paper Boat.
- 9:29 PM: Catch Route 15 to 1st & National
- 9:45 PM: The Wherehouse / Present Music Party (818 S Water St - next to La Merenda) - there is a $10 cover
Here's a map of all the galleries:
View Larger Map
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!