Thursday, April 16, 2009

art attack: spring gallery night

What better way to cap off a triumphant arts week than with Spring Gallery Night?

Here's my personal list of galleries for tomorrow night. If you can meet out at any point please do!

Starting on the Eastside/Brewers Hill and ending in Bay View/Walkers Point. I included transit info for those who want to join me on the bus (although if it's really close to 70 degrees, I may be biking it). I opted to surpass the Third Ward this time around (too much to see in the outlying areas and didn't want to get bogged down), but I highly recommend you check that out on Gallery Day.

Here's a map of all the galleries:



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items