Sunday, February 8, 2009

sunday catch up: too nice to blog

Believe it or not it was over 50 degrees this weekend. I've been out and about and when I've been home I've thrown open the windows to air out the place and clean out the winter blues.

I know it won't last, but I sure appreciate it!

Friday night I did stay in to shake off the last of my "bug." Saturday I woke up early and went to yoga. I walked to Brady Street afterward--in my yoga pants!! It was that warm. I picked up quarters and grabbed coffee and a bagel at Brewed. I came home and did six loads of laundry (still more to do), gathered up three bags of clothes for Goodwill and started attacking my kitchen. I finished the kitchen tonight (after a run to Target for supplies) and I must say it's lovely.

I actually am going to start rotating rooms each week so each gets a thorough cleaning once a month. I'm so busy that I figure writing it down on a calendar will help. I hate cleaning, but I certainly like clean rooms!

Last night I had my annual reminder of why I hate chick flicks. I agreed to a girls night (which WAS fun, I do love my girlfriends) and we went to see He's Just Not That Into You. It was so terrible that I'm actually going to team blog my review with my friend Mandi. Look for that coming this week (if it's not so nice out that I don't want to be at the computer!).

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on my end. The draft is taking me awhile because I just can't get the criticism to sound witty. Right now it's just bitchy, which, because I am single, just makes me sound pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK if the criticism is bitchy. I've been doing that for weeks on "Twilight".

    I have to schedule everything in my iCal WITH alarms and email reminders so I can take my thyroid meds on time, call people for appointments, and remember when all my tests and quizzes are. It works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to read your review of He's Just Not That Into You. I also loath chick flicks, but my girl friends want to do the girls night thing and see this movie, too. I might have to try getting out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items