Thursday, February 5, 2009

what i'm missing tonight because of a sore throat and the inability to clone

I have tickets for Classical Connections at the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra tonight. I would also like to be at the Milwaukee Film screening of Handmade Nation. Or the 2nd Anniversary Party at Buckley's . Or the opening of the new Jans Lievens Exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Museum.

However, thanks to picking up one of the strains of nastiness going around these days I will be at home, in my pajamas, with my chicken broth and orzo.

My tea kettle just hummed. It sort of sounds like the symphony tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items