Tuesday, March 31, 2009

thankful tuesdays: holy tickets batman

I am thankful this week for Maribeth convincing me to get us U2 tickets for the Soldier Field concert on September 12.

I am thankful for the Ticketmaster gods for allowing us to get through on yesterday. Apparently 65,000 tickets sold out instantaneously.

I hope I can have the same luck getting Lollapalooza presale tickets today.

I am NOT thankful for Ticketmaster fees being higher than the cost of one ticket. I feel like it will now be Mar, Meghan and our Imaginary Free Friend rocking out in September. I am also NOT thankful that big sales are no longer held on Saturdays. I think it's a lot to ask for people to take time out of their work day to buy/stress out about tickets. Not everybody has iPhones and a lot of people have strict internet rules at work. Isn't this discrimination against the employed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items