Monday, March 30, 2009

monday munchies: old favorites

While I'm chomping at the bit for my CSA to start up (just got an email that I'm in for the egg share!), sometimes an old favorite can tide you over.

Exactly what happened tonight when I was about to start boiling noodles (although I broke a bowl and glass, which sort of killed my mood to be in the kitchen) -- Jane called and asked if I wanted to go grab some Lulu. Although I am totally exhausted, I couldn't pass up a chance to catch up with one of my best friends nor indulge in an East Indian Chicken Pita and half-and-half (asian slaw and house chips with bleu cheese). Mmmmm. Perfection.

Skipped the pie, since I skipped the gym this morning, but it was a fun bite to grab!

Thanks Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items