Monday, January 12, 2009

back in the us of a

Good evening readers. I'm officially back in action, although have really done nothing but sleep today. Up for a couple hours and about to pop an Ambien so I can go to work tomorrow. Did not get sick the whole trip, until midway through the flight last night. Fun times. Thank goodness for Cipro.

Pictures, etc. will slowly be going up this week. Still processing it all!

Thanks to all those who sent birthday wishes. Even though I spent it physically alone, I'm glad to have so many people there in spirit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items