Saturday, January 17, 2009

weekending: can't just stay home

After an epic evening last night (I'm not kidding, it was unreal -- though not suitable to recount to this blog audience), I would kill to stay in tonight. But, my far-suburban troops are crossing the Milwaukee County line and coming out to Points East Pub tonight. My friend Ryan's band, Dustworks, is playing a show. Should be a good time if you're looking for something to do (at 8 p.m. on a Saturday night and you have no plans....)

Also, I seem to be ending my twenties in style. If 29 keeps up at this pace it's going to be one eventful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items