Thursday, January 1, 2009

globetrotting: countdown begins

I'm shutting down my computer momentarily before I jet off across the world. Your good thoughts, prayers, universal harmony, etc. is much appreciated as I set off on the longest journey of my life.

I have no idea what the next 10 days hold. I only know I will be going to India and I will come back a year older. And hopefully several years wiser.

Thanks to everyone who has doled out advice for this trip. I am lucky to know so many advanced travelers.

I'll try and update my twitter, blog and facebook when I can from the road.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items