Tuesday, January 13, 2009

thankful tuesdays: i guess the US is pretty great at times

I am thankful for:
  • Clean water
  • Public sanitation
  • My bathroom
  • My bed
  • Traffic laws
I am thankful for:
  • the fact that I had the opportunity to travel halfway around the world
I am thankful for:
  • the kind and friendly people of India
  • the Sharma family in the US and abroad for their recommendations and hospitality
  • fellow western travelers and my travel buddy Jason
  • the flight attendants on Continental Airlines flight 83 who rubbed my back and gave me cold compresses while I took ill in the back of their plane
I am thankful for:
  • BABY MONKEYS!!!! And PUPPIES!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, one time, I stopped at this burger joint somewhere in Oregon, and there were two monkeys living in a glass display in the dining area. Burgers and monkeys=bad. Puppies are OK tho.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items