Sunday, November 30, 2008

30 by 30: pre-storm workout

I braved the increasing snowfall this late afternoon and dragged my butt the few blocks to The WAC. Was a good time to go since the place was pretty empty. Halfway there I realized I forgot my headphones, but luckily there was a spare set in the lost and found.

I tried to mix it up a bit in my self-guided workout and use my old personal training routine as a guide. I warmed up on the elliptical, did half of my "arms" weight training workout, a couple of laps on the track and then finished it off with about 15 minutes on the Precor.

I am hoping to get up early and go tomorrow, but since we're supposed to get 6"-10" of snow, I thought I'd stockpile some endorphins this evening.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Have fun with the snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items