Saturday, November 1, 2008

slacker saturdays: almost there

I am aiming to step up my blogging in the month of November, and perhaps even further define it's goal and purpose. I strongly hope that once the Election is over I will magically find more free time.

Yes I've been volunteering several times a week during October, but when I'm not I've been glued to political news, mostly via blogs on my Google Reader. It's a sick, weird addiction. [On the plus side, it did contribute to my award-winning (current event category) Halloween costume of Ashley Todd (aka "Backwards B Girl" or as my friend Mar would say "The Fringe.")]

At any rate, thanks for your patience with me through my spazziness.

Now, let's make this thing happen November 4th and move on with our lives into a better and brighter future.

Yes we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items