Friday, November 14, 2008

friday fill-in: all sneaky with the retro-post


I'm posting this on Saturday night, but making it seem like I did it Friday night.

1. Please feel free to skip past this post if you so desire.
2. When I get a new book I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is new recipes using my CSA veggies.
4. Traveling to new places is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about travel versus tourism, you never know what adventure awaits.
6. Milwaukee's short-sightedness on urban planning always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting up again, tomorrow my plans include lollygagging and Sunday, I want to actually be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items