Friday, November 28, 2008

weekending: post-turkey edition

I must say I've had quite the productive "Black Friday." My laundry is done and put away. My dishes will soon be done and I may even be able to squeeze in some light cleaning.

At 3 o'clock I'm headed down to Chicago to hang out with some high school friends who live down there. I'm very excited to get out of town for a night!

Tomorrow I'll be heading back at a reasonable hour, as I need to hit up Art Vs. Craft. I'm sort of bummed I won't be able to open it (the venue is across the street from my house!), but I'm excited to browse all the goodies this year. Also, another high school friend is selling recycled clothing there. Randomly ran into her last year. Keep in mind that I went to high school in Portland, so running into folks in the Midwest is a rare treat.

On Sunday I hope to finish my cleaning, put up some decorations and maybe even catch up on blogging. If I am up to it, I may also go to the Save Broad Vocabulary thing down in Bay View, but we shall see.

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know you were so into blogging, but from the looks of your blog you definitely have been into it for a while. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed your brusell (sp?) sprouts. We're in Texas enjoying some time with my parents before heading back South on Monday. Love you, cousin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items