Saturday, November 22, 2008

slacker saturdays: not really, just a three hour nap

Let me just say, yoga was just what I needed this morning. I'm so excited the Downtown WAC has it each Saturday now at 9 a.m.

I lost at poker last night, but that's okay because I saved mucho dinero by going the last day of Farmers Market Season at the Fondy Farmers Market. Got tons of great veggies, including some funky Jerusalem Artichokes, for really, really bargain prices.

Sample day at Outpost, not so cheap. Decided to purchase several of the sampled wares. The newly-opened Good Harvest Market also got my pocketbook by sending me a coupon for a free gallon of milk by spending $25. I got my milk, then some.

The  Holiday International Folk Fair's awesomeness cannot be described with words. Only with visuals and taste buds. The visuals are coming soon. The taste buds--well you can still go tomorrow at State Fair Park!

Photos of today's adventures will be posted soon. My pal Mar is en route to take me out for a much-needed cocktail after some news I just announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items