Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankful tuesdays: breakin' up is hard to do edition

Unless you've been under a social medialess rock, or are new to this blog (hi! I'm normally not like this), you know that there was a recent decision by both parties to take a break from a relationship of three years. I would like to use this edition of Thankful Tuesdays to shout out to all those friends who have helped keep me sane throughout the ordeal. Your emails, g-chats phone calls, hugs, drinks, Thanksgiving invites and impromptu Packer gatherings have been much appreciated!

I also want to thank my family for respecting my wishes and not prying into the situation. I especially want to thank my brother for referencing this blog in his humorous condolences: "So instead of 30 by 30 you've already taken off 200-something!"

Finally I want to thank Phil for three pretty great years. We had a good run of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items