Wednesday, November 12, 2008

and now it gets crazy...

I had a nice little respite from doing much over the last few days, but now I find my social calendar jam-packed for the next couple of days.

Tonight I'm headed out for pizza and cocktails with my dear friend Courtney who moved to Detroit about a year and a half ago, and my friend Maggie who's always a joy to see. We are going to Transfer, which is seriously in my opinion, the tastiest pizza in Milwaukee. If you haven't tried it you must. Plus on Wednesdays it is 20% if you take the bus.

I just realized I don't know if I can reveal my after dinner plans, as they may be a surprise. Not sure. I'll blog about those later. I am going somewhere where there's sugar and Wii though.

Tomorrow night I'll be running around town again. I have to pick up our second-to-last CSA delivery, which is sad. BUT, I'll be sending in the check from Becky & I this weekend to renew for next year. YAY!

After sorting veggies it's time for the first Classical Connections of this Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra season. I'm excited for the season and I'll give you a review of how the "Cultural Collision" is tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items