Tuesday, November 18, 2008

30 by 30: back again baby

Same workout as yesterday, but like I said, I'm easing into it.

Tomorrow is the dreaded Spin class. I was keen on watching them today to pump (freak) myself up (out). According to the schedule Kelly is the instructor, who I really like and who generally does enough of a balanced work out that there are parts where I shouldn't want to keel over. Of course, there are a lot of climbs. I hate climbs.

I'm thinking next week I'm going to start trying the different morning classes, and then after that start mixing in the conditioning stuff I was doing before.

I debated giving myself Tuesday/Thursdays off, but I think temptation takes hold to easily then. Plus, getting up at 5 a.m. gives me a really good reason not to go out and to go home early. After Creative Council last night, it was off to home for me -- no beers needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items