Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I may post later today, but need to hit the kitchen momentarily to whip up some mashed potatoes and "something with brussel sprouts."

However, I just wanted to once again say "Thank You" to everyone who has positively impacted my life in the past year. I realize that I am truly blessed to have decent health (and healthcare), a job that I love and look forward to going to each day and above and beyond wonderful friends and family.

THANK YOU.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving. Enjoy the gobbler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items