Friday, November 7, 2008

friday fill-in

This NaBloPoMo thing is almost as challenging as eating locally (which I did quite well tonight, as I will mention in my next Monday Munchies post).

Luckily one of the recent blogs I've added redirected me to a helpful site called Friday Fill-Ins.

It kind of goes off the idea of those annoying surveys that you used to get via email, but it's much shorter, sweeter and seems a little more thoughtful. So, I'll give it a whirl:

1. My blueprint for success includes getting an advanced degree.
2. Jumbo Lemonhead was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is probably a tester of something I couldn't afford .
4. Ben & Jerry's can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about it all sometime, but I never can.
6. A sharp wit is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include helping Wren tear up her carpet and Sunday, I want to do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items