Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank You North Carolina!

Remember my 50 states blog visits challenge issued last week?

It's not going so hot, but today Google Analytics told me I got North Carolina!

I actually think I should be thanking my friend Ellen, since the hit was direct and from Raleigh, but I will thank the whole state.

I'm also going to extend the challenge until the end of the year.

Any tips on how to track down the elusive states? I know commenting on blogs myself will get hits back, any interesting blogs you know of in the outstanding areas? Here's a list of where I need visits from:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Nevada (I think Becky is going to take care of this one on her business trip -- good friend!)
  • Montana
  • Wyoming
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • South Dakota
  • Indiana
  • Mississippi
  • West Virginia
  • Delaware
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • New Hampshire
  • Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items