Monday, November 3, 2008

in about 24 hours...

In about 24 hours we will hopefully know the next president of the United States.

The long road of the campaign is about to intersect with the new highway of the next four years.

God willing, behind the wheel will be Barack Obama.

I don't like to throw the word "bless" around (unless one sneezes I guess), but I feel truly blessed to have tickets to the rally in Grant Park tomorrow night. The chance to see such amazing history happen live and in person.

This cannot happen if you don't VOTE. Please, go, vote. Even if it's not for my candidate. I don't want to hear any complaints unless you go to the polls.

If you're in Central Time like myself, that's in 9 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to attend the DNC Convention in Denver and was in the stadium for Obama's nomination. I can't go to Chicago but I'm sure the feeling will be the same and the moment even bigger. Have a good time.

    PS Photos from Denver
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/davereid/sets/72157607305625672/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items