Monday, November 24, 2008

maybe i lied...

Sorry folks, I won't likely be covering my promised blog topics from yesterday tonight, in fact I don't even know if I'll get my weekly Monday Munchies column up (but I'll probably stretch myself and try).

Why? Because I'm hitting the gym (could not drag myself out of bed this morning) for Zumba, and then meeting my wonderful friends at Tutto for the Packers on Monday Night Football.

I really owe it to my friends for putting forth a concerted effort to get me out of the house and not letting me sit around and feel sorry for myself.  Perhaps were tipped off by the prolific blogging? I think maybe I will date my blog actually.  It's pretty dependable.

1 comment:

  1. I went on my last really great date with Ben to Tutto. It was to celebrate my promotion at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items