Tuesday, November 25, 2008

30 by 30: hurried tuesday update

I could not drag myself out of bed in the snow yesterday morning, but successfully hit the gym last night for Zumba class. The instructor was awesome, and was 6 1/2 months pregnant, so she made you feel like a wimp for wanting to die. She also was NOT one of those skinny, perky aerobics gals so it was pretty damn fun. I also ran into my friend Jodie there, so it was good to have someone to be totally off-rhythm with.

Woke up early this morning, but felt I had too much to do before I could hit the gym. Especially since my week is thrown off by having to get up at 3:30 AM tomorrow morning. I do have my bag packed to go to the gym directly after work tonight. Hopefully that will tucker me out enough to hit the hay by 7 or 8 PM.

Have a great Tuesday! (thankful tuesday will be coming later too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items