Saturday, November 15, 2008

slacker saturdays: absolutely

Motivation is really hard to find today.

I was supposed to go to the Prop 8 protest at City Hall, but slept in (after being up in the middle of the night) and now am not really feeling 100%.

I was supposed to help my friend clean after her move, but I just don't feel up to it.

And no it wasn't the martinis.

I think it's the winter blues, and a combination of some other stuff.

This blog will be useful again soon, I swear. Sorry for making it a vanity piece lately.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I had a case of the Winter Blues. It was really rough. It seems like a lot of people I know are going through it.

    Sorry to hear your Saturday isn't going as planned. Ya know what though, take the day, relax, kick back, and watch some movies. You just need to allow yourself to be in the dumps, give yourseld permission. You're allowed.

    It'll go away soon... it did for me.

    PS - Martinis don't like me...they make my belly hurt. Coors Light..that's my downfall. I feel like such a man sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items