Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thankful tuesdays: india prep edition

Hard to believe I'm leaving in just a few weeks!


  • I can't say it enough...thanks to HMOm for giving me a boost for the prep costs. As you will see below, the costs of my immunizations were drastically reduced, but HMOm told me to put the money toward travel insurance and my visa.
  • Thanks to Dr. Bonner, the doctor at the Aurora Travel Clinic. He advised that I did not need one of the shot series I'd been calculating in, so I only had to go back to him yesterday and now I'm set for the trip.
  • Thanks to my travel buddy Jason who made all of our hotel reservations yesterday.
  • Thanks to my co-workers who are putting up with all my India chatter.
  • In non-India news, thanks to Maribeth for going to Eurydice with me on Sunday.
  • Thanks to all the friends I caught up with last week. Courtney and Maggie for a lovely dinner at Transfer last Wednesday, followed by Brooke, Craig, Neil, Kelly and Becky at Craig's birthday party. The symphony crew on Thursday. Sharon, Margaret and Monica at Hotel Metro on Friday.
  • Thanks to Larissa for making sure I've been up and at 'em the past two mornings.
What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items