Anyway, here's what's on tap:
- Tonight I am joining one of my gangs for a friendly game of old fashioned poker. I haven't played in forever, but it's only five bucks, so what's the harm?
- Tomorrow I am planning to attend my first yoga class at the Downtown WAC at 9 a.m.
- After yoga, Becky and I are conquering Milwaukee's organic food offerings. We're going to the last day of Farmers Market Season at the Fondy Farmers Market, hitting sample day at Outpost, then checking out the newly-opened Good Harvest Market.
- Following our shopping adventures, Becks and I will head over to State Fair Park and check out the Holiday International Folk Fair. We're most excited about sampling international delicacies, but it sounds like a nice mix of cheesy and cool, so that should work out well.
- On Sunday I am spinning at the Downtown WAC at 9 a.m. I can't do Wednesday spin as I am stuffing a bus for Second Harvest/Feeding America bright and early that morning.
- Post-spin I will be volunteering at Open Door Café across the street.
- Hopefully that afternoon I can finish some laundry and some work I've been meaning to do.
- At 4 p.m. on Sunday I'll head back across the street to attend Present Music's Thanksgiving show. PM is an adopted non-profit from FUEL Milwaukee and I'll be meeting other FUELers over there.