Tuesday, December 16, 2008

30 by 30: if i can lift more than the temperature...

Although I went to bed early, I skipped the gym this morning opting for a little online bill paying instead. Why? Maybe because I checked the weather and it was TWO degrees.

New rule: If I can lift more than the temperature, I'll stay indoors until it's absolutely critical I leave the house (i.e. go to work).

It's supposed to snow this afternoon and I'm meeting a girlfriend for a drink after work, but I PROMISE I will go to the gym after that. When I'm already out and not risking hypothermia just for a couple of pounds.

I am doing spin class tomorrow though, so regardless of the weather situation I'll be there.

This is definitely the time of year I reconsider my residency.

2 comments:

  1. I think you make a very good point. Recent developments aside, its days like these that I wonder if I'm too young to start defecting to our Orlando office for four months out of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played tennis, golf, and went bowling on my Wii last night. That's workout enough for me...especially seeing as how my arms are now sore.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items