Tuesday, December 23, 2008

good travel vibes needed, local shopping complete

I know I've been pretty light on posting lately, but for those of you still checking in, please send me your positive energy, as more snow is in the forecast and I have to get home to Portland tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

Also, wanted to update you that I have successfully completed my pre-India Christmas shopping and I did it all with local merchants.

There were a couple of things I couldn't find, but I substituted other perfectly fine gifts. After the holiday I'll try and post where and what all I bought. I definitely want to prove to you that this IS possible so you can try it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items