Monday, December 1, 2008

on tap this week: december begins

Something tells me I won't headed to the gym in the morning, the snow is falling hard and piling up. It's also almost 1 a.m. and I'm realizing that the coffee drink I had at Comet was a terrible idea, despite it warming me up nicely.

I've got a busy week ahead too.

Tomorrow evening my FUEL Milwaukee team, Healthy & Green, is hosting its first adopt a non-profit event for The Park People. We will be giving an overview of volunteer opportunities an then getting a Behind the Scenes Tour of the newly remodeled Domes. I'm extremely excited for this, as I've never been to the Domes. Afterward the group will be heading to Sobelman's.

Wednesday night I am torn between heading up to my friend Maggie's party or checking out the December Spreenkler meeting. I think that decision may be made day of, depending on the weather.

Thursday is a packed evening. The Blatz Market & Liquor has a tasting that night, the FUEL Milwaukee will be at the new SUITE, and the Marquette Young Alumni Association has a Holiday Gathering at The Social.

On Friday night I have my work's Women's Holiday Party and then on Saturday I have a bakeoff with 4/5 of the Five Point Filter.

What are you doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items