Saturday, December 13, 2008

milwaukee props: "accomplished...and then some"

I don't have a radio at work, nor can I stream online. However, I did see this encouraging tweet last night on WMSE's twitter: "accomplished...and then some."

Even more moving was this tweet: "We're speechless...Atomic Records just threw down $500 matching pledge despite their current state. WOW!" As you may recall, Atomic is closing in February.

Thank you Milwaukee for coming together to fund my favorite radio station. A special thanks to my co-worker who donated $5 because of my pep talk. And she likes country! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the love. We rolled past $12,000 to almost $13,500!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items