Wednesday, December 3, 2008

30 by 30: spin

Guess what everybody?

I got my butt out of bed (actually was up before Larissa's morning text) and went to Spin class at The WAC this morning.

The weather is fairly temperate this morning and it really is refreshing to walk through the city just before daybreak. Just me and the buses! Except there was this weird spurt of traffic today while I was trying to cross Van Buren. Usually at 5:45 a.m. I can jaywalk just fine.

This workout kicked me into gear, but I didn't die too much. It was interval climbs, so you didn't have the time to really realize all that you were doing. I ran out of water though. Does anyone have any solutions to rationing water during class?

1 comment:

  1. The key is to ration by segment, say, one drink every 5 minutes or so. That introduces a reward factor for motivation.

    I used to do this on long road trips with cigarettes when I smoked. One per hour. But that's pretty counter-intuitive to what you're doing here haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items