Sunday, December 7, 2008

milwaukee props: cheese love [madison props actually]

After reading about it on both food and advertising blogs this week, I finally had the time to explore CheeseCupid.com. Created for the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, the goal of the site is to educate folks on what cheese to pair with various alcoholic beverages. I will most definitely use this site next time I play hostess, as it's easy to use and covers a very broad range of possibilities.

Props to Madison firm Shine Advertising on making cheese seem damn sexy, something I've know for a long, long time.

I'll be curious to see if this campaign takes on a more social component. The jury is still out on whether online dating is right for me, but if they made a cheese-based dating site, well Gouda-bye preconceived notions.

Yeah, I really just said that.

1 comment:

  1. Only you could put that pun together.

    I think it'd have to be a wine and cheese based dating site for me to completely say "gouda-bye" to all preconceived notions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items