Wednesday, December 3, 2008

milwaukee props: check out spreenkler tonight

I first read about Spreenkler a few months ago on OnMilwaukee.com and now it seems to be everywhere. This group of creatives has a nice following on Twitter and it seems like the hot new group to join.

Unfortunately I can never make any of its meetings. Tonight's conflict -- a much-needed get together at my friend Maggie's.

BUT, just because I can't go doesn't mean YOU shouldn't. If you're in Milwaukee and not doing anything tonight, go check out the group at Bucketworks! from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. There will be a large panel of really interesting speakers.

Wish I could make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items