Friday, December 5, 2008

girl on film: wall-e

I canceled my digital cable just in time for Netflix to add streaming for Mac.

While I've yet to take advantage of that service, I did get the chance to watch Wall-E finally, as it came it the mail yesterday.

I won't spoil anything in this post, but I'll just say that I was beyond relieved that the film did live up to its hype. In fact, it exceeded it.

Granted I don't watch children's movies on a regular basis, but unfortunately I don't think all of them are instilling such amazing messages.

Let's just say if you liked my consumerism post, you'll love Wall-E. Like any Pixar flick be prepared to both laugh out loud and have a box of tissues nearby.

Have you seen Wall-E? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items